Careers at Kitsap Networking and Sequim IT
We couldn't provide the best IT services in Kitsap and Sequim without our amazing team of technicians, admins, and engineers. We're always looking for people who have a talent for IT and a passion for people. See below for a list of our currently available jobs, or email us at email@example.com if you're curious about working with us.
Help Desk Scheduling Coordinator
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
We are currently looking for an individual to join our team in our branch office in Sequim, Washington. This individual will be an integral part of our company. The role of the Scheduling Coordinator is to transmit messages, act as a communication point for all incoming/outgoing calls, schedule technicians for appointments, actively managing our potential client list, help develop our marketing outreach strategy, and perform various administrative tasks. Scheduling Coordinator should be an excellent communicator and retain the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure, multitask, and make decisions with little supervision. The Scheduling Coordinator’s goal is to enable different parties within the company to communicate quickly and efficiently by ensuring the accurate and timely transmission of information.
- The position open is FULL-TIME Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with weekends and holidays off.
- Full Time Wage starts at $18.50/hr + DOE
- PSL/PFL Benefits
- Medical (Dental, Vision, and Health)
- Must arrive on time or early, and able to work without personal interruptions.
- Must answer phones daily and interact with customers in a skilled, professional manner, and be able to answer questions and direct clients accordingly.
- Must be able to handle multiple calls at once and return calls promptly.
- Must seamlessly schedule technicians to conduct onsite and remote work, and manage tickets pertaining to the work of assigned technicians.
- Must have a solid understanding of Information Technology terms and issues that may be experienced in business settings.
- Must be able to understand and describe client requirements in detail and schedule the appropriate technician while taking into account technician level and status.
- Must train and learn our Ticketing system to record information on all service tickets, time entries, activities, etc. to ensure day-to-day compliance with our documentation rules and procedures. This is the software you will use to schedule and manage schedules, and therefore it must be learned to expert-level.
- When scheduling, you must be able to delegate tickets accordingly.
- Maintain the Service Board/Schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2-3 days out.
- Must be able to perform various administrative tasks.
- Must be able to act as a communication liaison between clients and technicians.
- Be able to cultivate strong relationships with customers and reduce stress when they call in with a problem.
- Must participate and lead in weekly employee meetings to help improve the way the team works. As Scheduling Coordinator, you should be able to highlight inefficiencies you are seeing on a weekly basis and communicate that to the team.
- Manage KNS & Sequim I.T. potential client list (includes over 300 companies); Must call businesses on this list daily to follow up on marketing materials; Must communicate with our marketing team to relay information received during this outreach; Help develop new marketing strategies based on these phone calls. This is an important part of the scheduler’s role - you must perform these calls with tact, politeness, and enthusiasm. Your goal is to verbally spread the word about our services, explain how we can help these businesses, and ensure our marketing material is getting into the right hands.
- Employ a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the company.
- Daily follow-up calls.
- Conduct quarterly client check-ins.
Requirements for this Position:
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in scheduling, coordinating, dispatching or similar
- One year of scheduling or coordinating experience, or similar job experience required
- Proficient in the use of cloud-based applications
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- High Level of Professionalism
- Experience in a fast-paced professional business
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills (personable)
- Exhibit confidence in building relationships with potential clients
- Ability to make friendly conversation via phone with people employed in leadership positions
- Ability to understand and comprehend potential client’s and client’s reactions through the phone, and direct the conversation in order to make it as constructive and productive as possible.
- Ability to collaborate as a team
- Ability to work independently
- Confidentiality standards
- Must manage time and tasks efficiently and effectively
Want to Work With Us? Here’s How to Submit:
- Cover Letter
- 3 references that will be checked by our Human Resources department
All customers are required to wear a mask when entering the office. We do not allow customers to enter the office without an appointment. There is not a large amount of foot traffic in the office, most work is done remotely by our technicians.